Science seems like magic in this intriguing issue introducing young readers to the wonderful wet world of water experiments. Students will learn about the unique properties of water as they conduct simple and fun investigations about surface tension and magnification. From milk carton boats that propel themselves with a soap chip motor to floating needles on the top of a glass of water, this issue highlights just how much fun science can be.
In this issue students will:
- learn about the properties of water
- conduct simple investigations
- use the newspaper for ‘clean’ fun
- understand surface tension
- use the internet to research water games
7 page PDF